We are looking for a talented and active WordPress web developer to join our team.
Our ideal candidate is a responsible team player who loves to switch between long-term and one-off day-to-day tasks and has a passion for creating new solutions.
You will join a dynamic team, where the journey from idea to production can sometimes take only a few hours - without unnecessary intermediate processes. Your experience will help the team prioritize, select tools and plugins, and realize the vision of our new websites.
- 2+ years of experience in web development, WordPress development;
- Knowledge of PHP and MySQL;
- Experience with Git and JIRA;
- Experience with Linux and experience in troubleshooting website errors;
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability with the ability to multitask;
- Intermediate English communication skills.
Is a plus:
- Experience with Vue.js or React.js
- Experience with Symfony
- Understanding of SEO(description, sitemap, robots), page speed optimization best practices;
- Custom WordPress Development projects;
- Improve and expand existing WordPress plugin functionalities;
- Creating WordPress Plugins
- Support the existing code, fix bugs and add new functions
- Cooperate in a SCRUM team with developers and other units.
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible and negotiable schedule;
- Paid vacation, covered sick leaves, paid overtimes;
- An opportunity for professional growth;
- Pleasant working conditions in a comfortable office