Business Solution Architect / Senior PM
We are looking for good team players who are willing to join the professionals' team, improve their skillsets, and try challenging tasks. You will be a part of a creative team responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development.
- Education: MA/BS/BA in Information Systems, Computer Science, Economics or equivalent.
- Experience: 3+ years as a Magento BA in an international IT Company.
- Deep Knowledge of Magento functionality and eCommerce processes in general.
- Knowledge of modern Project Management methodologies such as Agile (SCRUM, KANBAN), PMBOK etc.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle, including requirements documentation and quality assurance processes.
- Organizational skills and ability to manage teams efficiently.
- Experience in preparing and reviewing technical documentation.
- Ability to manage priorities and to work under pressure.
- Fluent English.
- Strong communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Must be able to work creatively, calmly, flexibly, and under tight deadlines in order to respond quickly and positively to shifting/multiple demands and opportunities.
- Attention to detail, and ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated, able to inspire a team, work independently as well as with others.
- The high degree of professionalism and common sense
- Acting Product Owner (PO) within the project team
- Responsible for project requirements documentation and alignment with customer
- Business diagrams, user flows, wireframes, user stories
- Reviewing technical specifications
- Handles scope changes, change requests from the customer, escalates to PM for a change order.
- Pre-sales: Responsible for creating WBS and bringing in architect, QA, SA, PM when needed for estimating
- Pre-sales: responsible for creating SOW and driving it through to signature
- Responsible for follow through on projects for all SOWs and following up with the client on additional projects that may be needed
- Communicate to Dev team, clarifying business requirements before SOW.
- Finalize Feature DOD, agreed DOD with the client and Dev team.
- Final escalation point to BSAs in case of quality issues (design, arch, methodology risks, etc.)
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible and negotiable schedule;
- Paid vacation, covered sick leaves;
- Opportunity for professional growth;
- Pleasant working conditions in a comfortable office
Remote work possible