We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our Solution Team, who works closely with a high-growth and well-known e-commerce company to build on new infrastructure.
You will be part of a collaborative team of avid learners and builders and leverage your expertise to deliver a highly scalable, performant, secure, and resilient cloud platform. You will be exposed to industry-leading tools and technology like Kubernetes, Terraform, and others.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in Linux System Administration;
- You have at least 1 year of practical experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS);
- You have strong theoretical knowledge of Operating Systems, Networking, Web and Security best practices;
- Experience with PHP, NGINX, Reverse Proxy Chaching
- You have practical experience in building and operating web infrastructure with HA;
- You have experience working with configuration as code and infrastructure management systems such as terraform, puppet;
- You have a positive work attitude and critical thinking;
- You are self-motivated, collaborative, and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Your English is upper-intermediate or better.
Will be a plus:
- Principal expert in large scale cloud-native implementations on AWS;
- Expert knowledge in Cloud architecture and fault-tolerant, highly available systems;
- Solid Datastore knowledge — SQL and NoSQL;
- Security Expert
- You will be a member of the Operations team for a set of public-facing websites and their corresponding development environments;
- You will evaluate new technology and tools, develop prototypes, and establish patterns and practices that benefit the team;
- You will identify and execute on opportunities for increased and improved monitoring and security.
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible and negotiable schedule;
- Paid vacation, covered sick leaves;
- Opportunity for professional growth;
- Pleasant working conditions in a comfortable office or remote